Ever wondered how your favourite celebrity always looks so good? The secret could be as simple as getting enough quality sleep.
Sleep and skincare experts agree that good quality sleep is one of the best beauty and anti-aging treatments available. While we sleep, our bodies heal and repair damage, such as from daily stresses and UV rays, that can age us. So the more quality sleep you get, the better – and younger – you’ll look and feel.
The proof? Here’s a selection of beautiful people who reportedly love their sleep:
- Elle MacPherson says her number one beauty tip is sleep – read more by clicking here.
- Catherine Zeta-Jones reveals to Vogue that sleep is her big beauty tip – click here.
- Gwyneth Paltrow tells readers of her lifestyle website, Goop, to get some sleep – read it here
- Kate Moss reveals that sleep is one of her top beauty secrets – click here.
- Eva Mendes says “no thanks” to kids and “yes please” to more shut eye. Read more by clicking here.
- Lisa Snowdon tells The Sun that “beauty starts in bed”. Click here for more.
- J-Lo claims to sleep 8 hours every night – read more by clicking here.
- Cameron Diaz reportedly likes her sleep too much to become a mum – click here.
- Denise Van Outen looks after her skin by getting plenty of sleep – click here for more.
- Evangeline Lilly’s heath tip is to get eight hours of sleep – read it here.
My top tip: Swap the expensive creams and facials for more good quality sleep….then buy a new dress with all the cash you’ve saved!